Learn how to make a paper gun, shotgun style:
* Take a piece of rectangular paper and roll it up along its longest side into a tube.
* Once rolled, tape it to ensure it stays rolled.
* With another sheet, roll it tightly into another tube.
* Tape the sides.
* The second tube will be the handle. You can cut it to the size you want it to be.
* Tape the handle to the barrel.
* To make the bullets, take another sheet of paper and cut it into three.
* Take one of these sheets, start from a corner and start rolling it so that it ends up looking like a cone. Tape it.
* Fit the bullet into the barrel and cut the part that is protruding.
* Repeat the process again. This time, fit the bullet into the first bullet and snip the excess. Repeat until you have as many bullets as you need.
* To shoot with the gun, blow at the back of the barrel.