How to Make poison ammo
This tutorial is a Shooting Eggs production showing you how to make poison ammo.
For this you will need: a rifle, .22/5MM hollow point ammo, superglue, aluminum foil, potassium chloride and a hole puncher. Potassium chloride is easily bought online. However, what you might not know, it is 1 of the 3 chemicals used in the lethal injections used in capital punishment around the world. Once introduced into the bloodstream, it stops the heart from beating.
1. Take a chunk of foil and start punching holes.
2. Collect the foil circles.
3. Fill the top of the pellet with the potassium chloride.
4. Add a small drop of glue and glue to pellet.
5. Once dry, smooth down the edge.
6. Time to test it out. We will use modeling clay, roughly 4X denser than flesh. 19mm penetration, 7mm expansion and poison spread inside, left the used pellet.
Results: Normal penetration, but an equal spread of poison along the entire shot.
Warning: When using poison ammo, washing your hands before and after using would be a good idea!